We did it! After lugging countless boxes of books and setting up a room full of book shelves, Hooks Book Events created our own makeshift bookstore at the two-day WOMEN IN CABLE TELECOMMUNICATIONS (WICT) conference, which ended late today.
It was our honor to sell the books of the dozen incredible leaders who spoke at the event:
• Erika Andersen, Growing Great Employees
• James S. Gordon M.D., Unstuck
• Ariane De Bonvoisin, The First 30 Days
• Lloyd Boston, Before You Put That On
• Donna Brazile, Cooking with Grease
• Jeanette Bronee, Secrets to Appetite Control
• Tracy Gaudet, Consciously Female
• Kathleen Hall, A Life in Balance
• Franke James, Bothered by My Green Conscience
• Loren Slocum, Life Tuneups
• Elaine Yarbrough, Artful Mediation.
We were also thrilled to help promote Olympic superstar Dara Torres, author of Age is Just a Number. She made her national book tour debut at the conference.
Don't miss next year's event! For details, visit www.wict.org.